Anyone who enjoys mysteries, crime or suspense novels – and supports the philosophy of Sisters in Crime – is welcome to join our chapter. BOTH women AND men are welcome.
- We have two levels of membership: one for Professional Authors & Writers and one for Associates.
The Professional Writers Membership is for published authors and writers aspiring to be published. The Associates Membership is for readers and fans of mystery fiction, and for professionals working in a field associated with the publishing industry (such as librarians, booksellers, editors, literary agents, book reviewers, etc.).
- Annual Professional Writers membership dues are $25.
- Annual Associates membership dues are $15.
- Membership renewals are due by January 1 of each year.
- Guests and visitors may attend three meetings before we require that you join as a member.
- Writer Members of Tucson Sisters in Crime are required to also belong to the national Sisters in Crime group. Associate Members are not required to join the national organization.
HOW TO JOIN for the first time:
- To become a Professional Writer Member of our local Tucson Chapter, click here to download this form
- To become an Associate Member of our local Tucson Chapter, click here to download this form
- Fill it out the form and bring with you to the next meeting of Tucson Sisters in Crime. OR you may mail the form along with your check to Tucson Sisters in Crime, 5425 E. Broadway Blvd., Box #433, Tucson AZ 85711.
- If you prefer to pay online with a credit card or PayPal >> CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
- If joining as a Writer Member, please remember to also join National Sisters in Crime. After you have joined that national organization, they will send you a confirmation by email – please forward that on to our VP of Membership (email@example.com) or bring a copy of it to our meeting.
- Associate Members of our local chapter are not required to join the national organization, although we do encourage you to do so.
HOW TO RENEW your annual membership online with Tucson Sisters in Crime:
CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
RENEWING MEMBERS: Please download our membership form and give to our Membership VP -- it helps us stay organized! Thanks!