TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS
MARCH 4-5, 2023
SISTERS IN CRIME BOOTH 2023
SIGNING & SELLING BOOKS
Sign-ups for two-hour slots at TFoB will begin starting February 4th, 2023: It will be first come first serve for (1) one slot. If there are available slots after February 24th, we’ll make those available for a second signing opportunity.
- You must be a current member of Tucson Sisters in Crime, Sisters in Crime Grand Canyon Writers, or Desert Sleuths. Your membership status will be checked before we accept your books. You also need to be current in the national Sisters in Crime organization.
- If you want to sell your books under the Tucson Sisters in Crime business license, you must fill out the Author & Book information sheet and return it to Eva Eldridge no later than February 28th, 2023. I need time to build an inventory. I’ll send you the book information sheet once you’ve been accepted for a signing slot.
- You are welcome to bring as many books as you think you will sell in your 2-hour signing window however, you are responsible for your books. Please keep in mind we have very little storage space.
- If you leave books to sell beyond your signing time, you will need to pick-up your remaining books from the booth before 5pm on Sunday.
- Current Covid policies regarding masks and vaccinations will be followed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I am still working so I may not have access to email.
TSinC does have a card reader (PayPal) and will be selling books under their license. The taxes will be paid by TSinC, so price your books accordingly. We recommend rounding your price up. EXAMPLE: If you sell your book for $12 then round it up to $15. It helps cover the taxes and is easier to make change for cash purchases.
Authors who have their own card readers or just want to sell their books themselves, are welcome to do so. You do not have to use the TSinC card reader.
If you have a small banner or poster of your book or an author banner, we will have a grid work behind the signing area and can hang things up on it.
Please email me for the time slot signup form. Put TFoB author signing in the subject line. Remember this is a first come first serve for signing slots.
Eva Eldridge: email@example.com