TUCSON FESTIVAL OF BOOKS
SISTERS IN CRIME BOOTH 2022
Sign-ups for two-hour slots at TFoB will begin starting February 19th, 2022: It will be first come first serve for (1) slot. If there are available slots around March 1st, we’ll make those available for second signing opportunity.
- You must be a current member of Tucson Sisters in Crime, Sisters in Crime Grand Canyon Writers, or Desert Sleuths. Your membership status will be checked before we accept your books. You also need to be current in the national Sisters in Crime organization.
- You must fill out the Author & Book information sheet and return it to Eva Eldridge (email@example.com) no later than March 1, 2022. I need time to build an inventory. I’ll send you the book information sheet once you’ve been accepted for a signing slot.
- You are welcome to bring as many books as you think you’ll sell in your 2-hour signing window however, you are responsible for your books. Please keep in mind we have very little storage area.
- If you leave books to sell beyond your signing time, you will need to pick-up your remaining books from the booth before 5pm on Sunday.
- Masks and proof of vaccination will be required in the booth.
You may call me on my cell 520-240-6676 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions. If I don’t answer the phone, leave a message or text me. I am still working and use the same phone number for work.
TSinC does have a card reader (PayPal) and will be selling books under their license. The taxes will be paid by TSinC, so price your books accordingly. We recommend rounding your price up. EXAMPLE: If you sell your book for $12 then round it up to $15. It helps cover the taxes and is easier to make change for cash purchases.
Authors that have their own card readers or just want to sell their books themselves, they are welcome to do that. You do not have to use the TSiC card reader.
If you have a small banner or poster of your book or an author banner, we will have a grid work behind the signing area and can hang things up on it.
Please email me for the time slot signup form. Put TFoB author signing in the subject line.
firstname.lastname@example.org cell: 520-240-6676